- Nano-Mechanical Implant Design
- Biomechanics of the Human Neuromusculoskeletal System
- Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Biomechanics
- Biomechanical Materials and Implant Designs
- Biomechanical Devices
- Implant/Transplant Surgeries
- Applied Fields of Biomechanics
- Biomechanics and Implant Designing Business
- Sports Biomechanics
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://biomechanics-implantdesign.conferenceseries.com/